Installing Inbound Rocket is pretty straight forward, if you know the URL of your website from the top of your mind, just simply add it in the form above and click “Install Inbound Rocket”. If for whatever reason this fails you also try it manually as described below.
If you prefer installing manually you can download the plugin ZIP file here.
Alternatively you can install Inbound Rocket directly from your site’s dashboard by searching for “Inbound Rocket” in your plugins tab. Step-by-step instructions are up next.
Installing the Inbound Rocket plugin manually
The easiest way to install Inbound Rocket manually is via your site’s Dashboard. Please follow these instructions to install Inbound Rocket:
- Log in to your site’s Dashboard (e.g. http://www.yourgroovydomain.com/wp-admin)
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Search for “Inbound Rocket” and the latest version will appear at the top of the list of results.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When the installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- You will now be redirected to our onboarding process. From here you can finalize your installation and activate the power-ups you want.
- You’re done!
- Don’t see a Plugins menu in your dashboard? Then your site is probably on WordPress.com and you can’t install Inbound Rocket :-/
- If you are using a Multisite install, note that Inbound Rocket must be activated individually for each site in the network. Any admin for that site can forge the activations.
- Still having troubles? Drop us a line via our contact form!